Instagram

Monday 8 September 2014

DCOVA @ Bishop Street, Georgetown, Penang

#08sept was my birthday and my colleagues decided to bring me here to have my birthday lunch. DCOVA was located at Lebuh Bishop, in front of Coffee Affairs, beside The Cruise Steak House. 
















The selection of foods offered by DCOVA was little. They offer sandwiches, pasta, baked rice and waffles.  


 Carbonara DCOVA RM16.90
Pasta, eggs, cheese and generous chunks of back bacon come together in this ultimate Italian favorite. We order three plates of Carbonara since it was their signature and have many good feedback from Internet. It doesn't not disappointed us, their carbonara was so creamy and smoothy!    

Bacon Al Dente RM16.90
DCOVA chef's secret recipe of chopped garlic and loads of premium back bacon sizzled to perfection. 






 Ohh - O - Tee - De

 Hello Miss Chen Chen, long time no see ! 



Irene, Joyce, Amanda and me ♥♥♥♥

 They are my best friends in College, I cannot live without them 






DCOVA

Logan Heritage No.4, Lebuh Bishop
Georgetown, 10200 Penang, Malaysia

Business Hours:
Mon: 9.00am - 10.00pm
Wed - Thu: 9.00am - 10.00pm
Fri - Sat: 9.00am - 12.00am
Sun: 8.30am - 9.00pm
(closed on every Tuesday)

Phone: 04 - 2613121


No comments:

Post a Comment