Instagram

Sunday 7 September 2014

The Dining Room Macalister Mansion @ Macalister Road, Georgetown, Penang

He decided to bring me to MM to celebrate my 21st birthday! I was so excited because I was super in love with the ambiance of MM. I've been tried their high-tea at Living Room twice but never have dinner at The Dining Room before. So, It's was just crossed my wishlist :)    

On our way to Macalister Mansion. It was little bit traffic jam in the Penang Bridge but after that It was smooth. We were reached there half hour earlier. Thus, we were took a lot of picture there. 


The exterior design of Macalister Mansion in the evening


My favorite picture of the night! 




Romantic Dinner with the candle light  

My MAN 

 Complimentary bread and snack. The bread was in big portion yet we can't even finished it. 

Not sure the actual name of this dish but I was just remember the downside one is a chocolate bowl and the overall can be eaten. 

Chicken RM58.00
Pan fried juicy chicken breast in coriander truffle potato mousse, bell pepper coulis & ratatouille. OMG! It was so yummyliciousss, the chicken was so juicyyy !  

Duck Leg Confit RM68.00
Sweet potato two ways, gremolata, mustard cream, duck jus & zuchinni. This Duck Leg Confit was tasty as well ! No complaint from us. 




Hello little cutie carrot ! 


 Nuts & Chocolate RM26.00
Dessert to have a happy ending. Chocolate bowl filled with peanut butter mousse, hazelnut, ganache & salted caramel ice cream.









At the night version. Still so beautiful ! 

Lastly, gonna take this picture to end this post. I would like to say thank you my love for being a part of my special day and making it even more special. I am so fortunate to have someone like you in my life. Love you ♥





Macalister Mansion

228 Jalan Macalister
10400 Penang, Malaysia

Opening Hours: 7.00pm - 11.00pm, Daily
(last orders for Kitchen at 10.30pm)

Phone: 04 - 2283888

No comments:

Post a Comment