Instagram

Tuesday 15 July 2014

A lil getaway to Kuala Selangor & Sekinchan

Finally I had mange my time to blog about one day trip to Kuala Selangor & Sekinchan with my boyfie's classmates on the last Tuesday! It was less than 2 hours drive from KL to Kuala Selangor. 

The first stop we went - Bukit Melawati




We board on the train to the park. The ticket was cost RM5 per pax






The group photo of us on the train. Such a big group! 

 The big boom in Bukit Melawati! 

 Selfie with the landmark of Kuala Selangor. It was such a hot whether there and I gonna become blacker after the trip! :( 


There is a lot of monkey up there. The monkey doesn't look fierce but were a bit rough when taking food from us. The man who bought the beans to feed the monkey, after feeding for a while,the monkey was became aggressive and climbed onto the man's shoulder! It's was scary!


Look at the monkey mummy and her gold colour skin baby monkey. It was so so so CUTE! 


After that, we went to Taman Ikan Air Tawar. The species of fish over there were few and far between. Actually, there is nothing special in Taman Ikan Air Tawar... 









Hence, we headed to Sekinchan to see the beautiful paddy field. Sekinchan is a small little town located in Selangor State, Malaysia. It is famous with its beautiful paddy fields and it is also a fishing village. But unfortunately, we came into  the wrong timing as all the paddy is still just a tiny little plant there. Thus, for those who really wish to visit the green paddy fields, the best time to visit is March and September. The Harvest season is on June and December where the paddy fields are golden yellow colour. 


Since we were already there so we still enjoy ourselves snapping a lot of picture there

Next, we went to Redang Beach in Sekinchan. It was took us around 25 mins from Paddy Field to Redang Beach. Redang Beach is one of the most popular beach in Sekinchan. If you watched the Hong Kong Drama(单恋双城), you will realize that some parts will look so familier as the drama were filmed at this beach! I was feel so excited when I been there.


 Plastic chair swing. It was so comfortable actually











 The wishing tree


Finally, we had our proper meal after a long day at Restaurant Kuan Hwa. Restaurant Kuan Hwa is a huge restaurant with river view which serving fresh and cheap seafood. 


Kangkung - RM 12.00

 Mantis Shrimp - RM25.00

 Deep Fried Sotong Ring - RM20.00

 Fried egg with oyster - RM20.00

 Fish - RM57.00

 Fried chicken with That sauce - RM20.00

 Crab - RM75.00

Prawns - RM40.00

We had ordered 8 dishes for that night. The overall of the foods was alright and the price are acceptable as it cost us around RM286.00 for 8 persons.





Kuan Hwa Seafood restaurant 群华瓜拉雪兰莪海鲜楼
No 1A, Jalan Bagan Sungai Yu,
Pasir Penambang,
45000 Kuala Selangor
Telephone: 03-3289 6719; 016-213 8070/012-274 7417/012-203 5097/016-213 6268

5 comments:



  1. A licensed Loan Lender, We offer Affordable Loan at 3% interest rate available for local and international borrowers, Are you seriously interested in getting a genuine Loan without stress? Do you need this Loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more details via:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

    (1)Full Name:
    (2)Country:
    (3)State:
    (4)Address:
    (5)Sex:
    (6)Occupation:
    (7)Amount needed:
    (8)Loan duration:
    (9)Loan purpose:
    (10)Telephone

    Email Us:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Anita. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Anita, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you


    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us creditloan.1111@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete