Instagram

Monday 28 July 2014

Khuntai Authentic Thai Restaurant @ Jalan Permatang Tengah, Butterworth, Penang

Before I'm going back to KL, having dinner with my lovely family on Monday night. Initially we plan to have our dinner at Zi Wei Yuan Steamboat but unfortunately, it was packed with a lots of people and no one table was available. Hence, we decided to go Khuntai to have our dinner. 







The important person in my life - My mummy and daddy 

My fatty bom bom brother! Hahaha :D Thanks for the treat boss!

The only one family picture on that night but blurrrrr. The camera was just focus me! Haha :d

 Rice per pax RM1.20


Fried Egg with vege (small) RM10.00 

Belacan Rice RM6.00 

Vegetables RM 8.00 


Seafood Tom Yam (small) RM23.00 The tomyam soup was spicy but not sour enough!


Lala RM13.20 The Lala was overcooked!


Fish in Thai Style (Siakap Laut) RM35.00 So spicy and sour enough! Thumb up











Khuntai Authentic That Restaurant

MK-9-914, Jalan Permatang Tengah
13000 Butterworth

Tel: 04-3327523/ 012-4313537

No comments:

Post a Comment